Following these tips will help you make the most of your day at the expo:
1. Know where to go! Use your mobile GPS and put in this address:150 West University Ave. Melbourne 32901. Florida Institute of Technology is located one mile south of US 192 on the SW corner of Babcock and University.
2. Parking is available throughout the campus. Including the FIT Commons on the NE corner of Babcock and University. If you have passengers that don't wish to walk in from the lot just drop them at the door of the Clemente Center. You can park in any of the campus lots.
3. Bring your postcard or FAST PASS entry - Make sure you have your FAST PASS! There are 3 ways to get your FAST PASS
1) If you received a postcard from us in the mail, that is your FAST PASS
2) Register online and your confirmation email is your FAST PASS.
3) Fill out the FAST PASS form located on page 64 in the March edition of Natural Awakenings Magazine.
Bring your FAST PASS with you for quick & easy entry and a chance to win one of our healthy gift baskets from local health food stores. Otherwise, be sure and fill out a gift basket entry-registration form at the door for your chance to win. (Click here to register online for your FAST PASS).
4. Like us on Facebook and sign up for our email newsletter. We will be posting and emailing exhibitor and workshop updates throughout the month. Enjoy tips and details as they become available to help you plan your day. Like us at Facebook.com/NAMelbounre. Sign up for the newsletter at HealthyLivingExpos.com.
5. Choose your workshops. Browse the workshop schedule to determine which ones you plan to attend. By reviewing the lineup now you'll know what time your favorites start. Visit our workshop schedule online and vote for your favorites! (Click here to review workshop schedule.)
6. New Mind-Body Classes this year! Yoga and Qigong classes will be held in the fitness room. Wear comfortable clothes and you can bring your own yoga mat if you like! Click here for class schedule.
7. Plan time for the exhibit hall. Plan to spend at least 2-3 hours at the show in order to see all the exhibits. Review the list of exhibitors and write down the ones you want to be sure an visit. There will be so many fun things to try, you'll want to have a list to refer back to so you won't miss a thing. (Click here for list of exhibitors).
8. Plan to eat nearby. Center Court Cafe at the Clemente Center offers salads, wraps and smoothies for a quick lunch. The FIT cafeteria is right next-door and offers a full buffet with a wide range of choices. Or pop in the quick mart just outside the cafeteria and grab a healthy snack or beverage.
9. Register for prizes, it only takes a few minutes and there are hundreds to win! Bring return address labels for quick and easy registration. You can just peel and stick to the prize registration forms.
10. Bring your credit cards and checkbook for specials on your favorite products and services that may only be offered at the show.
11. Wear comfortable shoes and bring a friend! You’ll have a fabulous day!
For expo questions & information call 321-777-6433.